A Doctor By Mistake or a doctor by Destiny...... still to find out..

                                                  chapter-1 

 

Hello guys, its me.. me who.. me A Doctor, from India. India , the land of Gods, which has given birth to many yogis... when u r spiritual,like me..you feel lucky that u have taken birth on this holy land.

But taking birth on the land of Gods, comes with a great price and that is - your life is not yours (yea,seems spiritual line,but its not), it belongs to your parents. You have to do everything according to their will (Not talking about high class families like celebrities or businessman like Ambani https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mukesh_Ambani ) or birla or tata. Parents will choose your career, your spouse, may be your friends too, your thoughts , they will anyhow make you think according to their mindset. yeah i might sound frustrated towards parents, and by this far you might know why..

 (i am sorry few of the keys of my keyboard is not working and that is 'see' 'ecs' 'jed' 'question mark' ) :D 

  So whatever i am today 60% of it because of my parents. Yes, they gave me birth,fed me.. bought me clothes, sent me school, paid my bills, but they took my free will to live the way i wanted. but by their perspective it seemed 'care'. I am 26 now and i still have to work according to them because i am living in their house and they are not letting me move out of their house. and if you do move out in same city the whole clan will sort of cut you out..everything turns weird. Additionally if you are living under their roof and not working according to them they will continuously taunt you for everything for your every move.

So not stretching much of my complains, i here take u to the story of my life... it is a mess of career, struggle, love life, trips and everything that will amaze you and your mind will say "What the f" :D <3 . So Buckle up to ride on roller-coaster :O :D :)
 😄😝😊👉
                                                                                                           ...............to be continued..

Comments

  1. Hello fellow readers if you any questions, ideas, thoughts or want to give any feedback.. you are most welcome.but would love to read your feedback <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Doctor by mistake or a doctor by destiny.....still to find out