A Doctor by mistake or a doctor by destiny.....still to find out

                      chapter- 2

 

Life--->-Marching towards deserted land.....



It was year 2009, I had passed my 12th grade. In India we have percentage and not grades like USA and UK. Believe me in India there are students who get 99.9% and still cry for not getting 0.1%. Large population leads to tough competition. Where as i got 78%. Don’t judge me with my marks. I was a very bright student till 10th grade. Yes i scored 90% back then. 😛😛 But with time i guess i started becoming lazy and bit lost. I didn’t know what to do and where to go. I was just going with flow. but since high school my mindset was to do B.tech and then may be go in theater while doing technical job in a company. Yes my friends, my mind was set to do this thing. I even joined crash course for AIEEE, which was the all India level competition engineering entrance test. I gave test and the result was i an get into some college but it was not prestigious college. So me and my 1 friend decided to do coaching and go to Kota, Rajasthan. Let me tell you about Kota,If u are not Indian.

Kota is the education Hub of India. You can find every professional coaching institute there. Students from all over India go there to prepare for their All India competitive entrance test. It is like manufacturing factory of engineers, doctors, lawyers, district administrative officers, and many others. It is a town in the deserted state of Rajasthan. It is beautiful state ,state of royals.If you visit India then Rajasthan is a must state to visit..Anyhow

So i bought the form, filled it and told my mother that i am going there to prepare for my engineering test. there were 2 reasons to go there, 1. i wanted to at-least get into a better university 2. I wanted to go away from my mother. For me, she was a torturing women,and she is still. She expected me to behave like the mother to siblings,.. i was like fcuk off..u cant even behave like a mother to me.. and expect me to do so,where they don’t even respect me and live with their rudeness and ego. 

flashback :::::: sorry i didn’t mentioned much about my family . So i have my parents.My mother is physics lecturer and my dad is chief Bank manager. My dad lived in other states due to job and authorities keep transferring government employees every 3 years. so we stayed with our mom. We means Me,my younger sister and my younger brother.. So yea unluckily i am the eldest.                                    Rest i will keep mentioning when the context will be right.

So now i have bought the form and filled it and told my mom.. she said NO. i was like what… she said i will not send you to do engineering coaching .If u want to go you will have to do coaching for medial entrance because i want you to be a doctor. i will not fund for engineering studies. I was shocked. In my mind i was like is she mad or what… i was 17years old back then, not even legal by age..we are not even allowed to do work in cafe as people do in USA or UK to pay their bills..India is very conservative country if it comes to status or job. It is the mindset here that only less educated people do job in cafe or restaurants. If you are working there you will not be respected in society. So i was totally dependent on her funds, and i  hated her so much that at any cost i wanted to be away from her… i was not thinking with sound mind i guess..i felt so lost and helpless. i didn’t know what to do. Then with heavy heart i took the decision. and went to Kota for preparation of medical entrance test. 

what happened after that in kota.. Did i get into medical school..No i didn’t..Then what..😲
                                       
              
                                                                           ………………………..to be continued

Comments

  1. hey guys if you are reading this please leave a comment, so that i could know if anyone is reading it or not

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Doctor By Mistake or a doctor by Destiny...... still to find out..