A Doctor by mistake or a doctor by destiny .....still to find out

                                                       chapter-3 



Its was a new day, a new hope that i could convince my mother one last time that i don't want to be a doctor. I woke up prayed to god ,did my daily chores, then i finally,for the last time tried to convince my mother,but she said No. 
(Seriously now i don't even like to call her mother,i mean it seems an empty word to me emotionally)

With heavy heart, sobbing inside, and with quenching pain, i called my friend and told her i am coming to Kota with u for coaching classes But my tuition fee will for medial entrance test. And then she said "I am sorry yar (buddy in Hindi language), but i have cancelled my plan of going to kota. I am confused and i think i will take any university i get and its my decision"

I was surprised. In my mind i was like *"what the hell. You are the one who introduced me about this kota, the education hub. You would be a big support to me in that unknown city. What do i do now"*.
Any how, i said "OK, your wish. Take care. Bye"

My friend has cancelled her plan, whereas it was her idea and plan. I was bit in shock. I hate to be alone in unknown city and i was 17 years old,fragile teenage. I was like whatever. The torture of my mom won over everything else,the will to go away from her won over the power of taking sensible decision, career, my choice, my will, my dreams, and my everything.
The bags were packed. everything was ready. and i left the Haldwani city to start a new life in kota.....

I still ask myself, why did i do that, Was that my mistake, was i an idiot that i couldn't take sensible decision.....Or i was too frustrated from my mother that i just want her out of  my sight and out of my mind.... Or it was all a destiny........What is your take on this incident..

                                                                                                   ....................to be continued

Comments

  1. Hey guys, please do leave a comment.I would love to know your ideas and opinions ... love love :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Doctor by mistake or a doctor by destiny.....still to find out

A Doctor By Mistake or a doctor by Destiny...... still to find out..